Our mission at Solutions by the Sea is to help serve adults suffering from substance dependance, addictive disorders and to provide a safe and orderly place where people are able to take responsibility for their lives. Our environment is conducive for implementing a plan of recovery through practicing the 12 step program to develop personal responsibility, build and maintain family relationships, stable employment and return to the community with a comprehensive body of knowledge allowing them to experience a new way of life. Testimonials
What We Provide
Solutions by the Sea provides the essentials needed to succeed in a safe and sober living environment. Review our listed solutions aimed at ensuring a new way of life.
- Policy and Procedures enforced to create a safe and sober living environment.
- Zero tolerance policy, negative actions create negative results.
- Built in support group, unity is our code.
- Big brother policy, one alcoholic /addict helping another. Unity.
- AA/NA meetings on the property.
- Peer group meetings on the property.
- 4 stage process to help you incorporate a plan of action.
- Voluntary money management policy.
- Newcomers financial assistance for public transportation.
- Newcomers (entry level) jump-start program.
- All bed linens and towels provided.
- Coin operated laundry facility on property.
- Transportation to and from outside meetings readily provided.
- Cable, phone, and internet access.
- Toiletries provided until income has been established.
Learn More About Sober Living